- Are you tired of being told to ‘get over it and move on’?
- Do you wish you could go for more than a few hours without reading old messages over and over again or replaying events in your head and wondering why it turned out this way?
- Would you like to quit feeling depressed, hurt, sad, empty, lonely or ashamed every single day?
How would it feel to get your SASS back?
You are in the right place if:
- You are fed up of suffering and ready to move forward
- You are ready for closure
- You are looking to the future and not the past
- You know that not making any changes will be more painful in the long run
I’m Beth, a break up support coach who has been through both the life changing but painful decision to leave a 20 year marriage and been on the other side of the fence when my long term partner left me for someone considerably younger. Ouch!
I spent so much time crying over my ex and living in pain and heartbreak until one day I got so sick of hearing myself that I decided I just had to get some help and support.
I’ll be honest, it wasn’t easy, but then stepping out of your comfort zone into the unknown never is!
Getting help and support was the best thing I ever did. I was held accountable and did the work. I had to show up and break free of old behaviours.
I always knew there was something better out there for me, I just had to want it more than I wanted to feel broken.
And because I’ve been right where you are today, I want to help you to wake up to the possibilities of a life free from your ex and, more importantly, from your own limiting beliefs, negative habits and destructive behaviours.
Over the last few years I’ve helped many women break free from pain, humiliation and sadness and to get off the emotional roller coaster once and for all. You are worth so much more than you think.
This membership program will:
- Take you beyond the blindside and change the way you get over your ex forever.
- Help you to move into the life and happiness you deserve while supporting you through the tough times.
- Offer a supportive community and expert guidance to boost your confidence, self-worth and self-esteem.
- Enable you to understand and take responsibility for your own emotions, triggers and behaviours.
- Help you to truly believe that your worth is not tied to anyone else’s opinion of you.
- Rebuild your self-esteem through proven strategies and techniques so you can walk tall, stay strong and know that you are absolutely more than enough just the way you are.
How the program works:
Get Over Your Ex! is a paid membership program with content being delivered via email and within a private Facebook group. New content is added every month and video replays are always available. Members have exclusive access to a select group of experts brought in to boost your progress and personal growth towards living a happy, fulfilled life on your own terms.
Here’s what you get:
- Private Facebook group
- Weekly advice, tips and strategies delivered directly to your inbox
- Personal and tailored advice for whatever stage of break-up or divorce you’re at
- Monthly group video calls
- Q&A group calls
- Unlimited opportunities to ask questions within the Facebook group and have them answered by myself or any of the experts
- Unlimited access to all existing content and video replays
Sign up and get access to these amazing bonuses:
Discounts on all Beyond the Blindside group and 1:1 coaching programs
Exclusive Members Only free content
Regular group challenges
Monthly subscription, cancel anytime.
You can take advantage of a very special 6 month pre-paid offer:
No refunds available on this pre-paid offer.
Staying stuck where you are, replaying old phone messages, stalking your ex on social media and sitting at home with a tub of ice cream is NEVER going to help you move forward
If you know in your heart that staying in this negative, destructive cycle is going to be MORE PAINFUL than taking action, then you absolutely HAVE to get the support you need, right NOW!
This program IS for women who:
- Are ready to do the work and want to get results
- Are tired of being a victim in their break up
- Are willing to step up and challenge themselves despite being afraid
- Are ready to be held accountable for their actions
- Are ready to leave this chapter behind and start living life on their own terms
- Know there is something better out there and don’t want to waste time finding it
This program is NOT for you if:
- You want to stay stuck
- You will find every excuse NOT to change your life
- You want to live in the past
- You want to stay a victim
- You are bitter, angry and resentful and aren’t willing to let that go
- You don’t want to take responsibility for your actions
- You just want to whine about the unfairness of it all
- You won’t step up, do the work and take action every single day
Can I cancel my membership at any time?
Yes. However, your membership will be terminated immediately and access to the Facebook group removed so if you’ve just renewed for another month, schedule a date in your calendar to cancel the payment a few days before the next one is due.
What if I sign up for 6 months but start a new relationship just one or two months in?
The six month offer is a pre-paid, discounted offer that is non-refundable. However, you will continue to find benefit from the program content in terms of boosting your confidence and self-worth and how to ensure your new relationship is successful. Plus, the community aspect is a vital component of everyone’s success. Your fellow members will be your biggest cheerleaders at this point!
Is the Facebook group a safe place for me to share personal and confidential information?
The privacy settings for the group are set to a maximum level and only the people in the group will be able to see what you write or share on video. However, as with any kind of confidential or personal information, it is entirely up to you what you choose to share and how you choose to respond to others. I monitor the group daily to ensure all members are sticking to the group guidelines and no one is subject to any bullying or negativity. There is also an important rule that what happens in the group stays in the group. You can at any time choose to speak to me privately if you prefer.
If you have any further questions, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org