A handsome, lightly tanned man with salt and pepper stubble and a slick dark blue suit smiles at you across a crowded bar and raises his glass of wine in the air, beckoning you over to him.
(a) Instantly look around you for the young model-type with ridiculously long legs and luscious,
shampoo-ad hair - there’s no way he’d be smiling at you.
b) Feel uneasy and dive straight in your bag for your phone so you can pretend-text a friend to
avoid further eye contact.
(c) Smile back, flick your hair and walk over to him, opening the conversation with a clever but
witty remark that instantly makes him laugh and forms an instant connection.
If you’re here reading this, I’m guessing you’re probably an A or B and can only dream of being the sassy C girl.
But if you’re done with being sad, angry or obsessed with your ex and are ready to move forward, then Priority You will literally take you from A or B to C, so that the sexy, confident YOU grabs every exciting opportunity to enjoy a fulfilled life on your terms.
If you are…
- Fed up of living in a world that revolves around your ex
- Totally done with the blame, sadness, guilt, pain and shame
- Ready to move on and explore the next chapter of your life
… then you’re in the right place.
Hi, I’m Beth.
I help women just like you to negotiate the bumpy transition from post-relationship blues to confident, sexy and successful single life so that your next relationship has a solid foundation of self-love, respect, clear boundaries and non-negotiables.
In addition to my professional coaching skills, I draw from a wealth of personal experience, having been both the one to end a long term marriage and the one who was left for someone else.
I’ve walked the walk, been on the dates, cried into a tub of ice cream and come out the other side so much stronger, happier and more focused on what I really want and need for total happiness.
I’m passionate about helping other women get out of their shitty break-up mess so they can see just how brightly they can shine and never get lost in a relationship again.
Priority You takes you away from the sadness, guilt and anger of your break-up and into the sexy, confident you who is excited to grab new opportunities and enjoy a fulfilled life on your terms.
Priority You is a program of transformation.
You’ll see changes in:
• Your mindset, positivity, outlook on life and perspective.
• How you feel about yourself in terms of self-love, self-car, body image and inner confidence.
• How you feel about relationships, men, boundaries and trust.
• Confidence, resilience, strength and inner power.
You’ll soon be buying new lipstick, getting your hair done, wearing that little black dress again and enjoying a really good life!
“Thank you Beth Lynch for calling me and walking me through some of the issues I was having. Life doesn’t seem so bleak anymore and I’m know I destined for an incredible future.”— Charity Napper
“I started counseling with Beth over the phone. If it wasn’t for someone with no attachment to me or the ex I think I would have questioned the advice more. My friends were great and listened and i tried to take their advice, but when a stranger is helping you there is no reason other then they want to help you! Thank god for that! I don’t even know what feelings I’m having sometimes or why they come out of nowhere. I don’t have a bunch of answers but my advice is: talk to someone like Beth, keep busy, have a focus and start every day new!”— Heather B.
“Beth, I have spoke to her privately on more the one occasion and her insight on my recovery and finding me has helped me so much. Thank you Beth from the bottom of my heart. You are absolutely invaluable!!!”— Bethany Tunison
“I really resonated with Beth,
she is very personable and approachable,
very calming. You just get that sense that she listens” — Danielle
Priority You is a 1:1 coaching program that will give you:
- A personalized action plan that helps you to move forward with confidence, strength and power.
- Specific strategies to get you over your ex, once and for all.
- A range of tools and techniques to use in moments of weakness.
- The ability to feel in control of your emotions at all times (especially if circumstances mean you’re forced to see and communicate with your ex frequently).
- The opportunity to focus on self-love and forgiveness.
- The chance to feel great about yourself, your life and the ability to put things into perspective.
- Time and space to learn to understand your feelings and allow them to surface, work through them and create positive mindset patterns and thought behaviours for the future.
- The opportunity to discuss what you felt was lacking in your personal life, or past relationships, so you can move forward with love, trust and forgiveness in your heart.
Priority You is a 30 Day Program which includes:
- 4 x 60 minute, weekly, online sessions where we’ll discuss your most important needs, build
- strategies for success and create an action plan for the week ahead. Sessions are recorded for
- your continued, personal use.
- 1 x 60 minute follow up call, 1 month later to discuss your progress and address any new issues, adapting your action plan to suit. Plus, we’ll be celebrating all your successes too!
- Exclusive access to a members-only group via Facebook for 60 days.
- Personal e-mail support during office hours (Monday-Friday) for 60 days.
- When you’ve completed Priority You you’ll receive a special gift, chosen just for you to celebrate
- your personal growth and transformation.
- One bonus 30 minute call you can choose to take at any time after the first 30 days (and before
- your follow-up call).
Investment in Priority You is currently priced at $499.
A short term payment plan is available
Staying stuck in an endless cycle of blame, guilt and sadness, replaying old phone messages and crying into your Ben & Jerry’s is never going to help you move forward and create the life you desire.
If you know deep inside you that staying in a negative, destructive place is going to be more painful than taking action, then you must grab Priority You right NOW!
This program is for women who:
- Are ready to do the work and want to get results
- Are tired of being a victim in their break up
- Are willing to step up and challenge themselves despite being afraid
- Are ready to be held accountable for their actions
- Are ready to leave this chapter behind and start living life on their own terms Know there is something better out there and don’t want to waste time finding it
This program is NOT for you if:
- You want to stay stuck
- You will find every excuse NOT to change your life
- You want to live in the past
- You want to stay a victim
- You are bitter, angry and resentful and aren’t willing to let that go
- You don’t want to take responsibility for your actions
- You just want to whine about the unfairness of it all
- You won’t step up, do the work and take action every single day
If you’re really serious about leaving your break-up mess behind you and walking forward as the confident, sexy woman you were born to be, then there is no better moment than now.
What if I meet the man of my dreams halfway through the program?
Priority You is about helping you uncover and become the best version of yourself so that you feel resilient, strong and empowered and ready to grab exciting opportunities as the confident, sexy woman you were born to be. Therefore, the program is to work on your emotional well-being and inner happiness regardless of relationship status. The more work you do on you, the better chance you have of success in any new relationship.
Is the Facebook group a safe place for me to share personal and confidential information?
The privacy settings for the group are set to a maximum level and only the people in the group will be able to see what you write or share on video. However, as with any kind of confidential or personal information, it is entirely up to you what you choose to share and how you choose to respond to others. I monitor the group daily to ensure all members are sticking to the group guidelines and no one is subject to any bullying or negativity. There is also an important rule that what happens in the group stays in the group. You can at any time choose to speak to me privately if you prefer.
Why do I need a Breakup Coach when I can just talk to my best friend and family?
Excellent question! Talking with friends and family is great, in fact it's always a great first step to get out your negative feelings to those who love and care about you. The difference is friends and family is about relationships. Friends and family don't want to hurt your feelings or make you angry at them so they don't always tell it like it is and make you accountable for fear of losing your relationship with them. My job as your breakup coach is to focus on you and your situation. Your growth and development towards your end goal. I focus on providing solutions and solving problems. I don't have any preconceived ideas about you or your ex and I have been helping women with proven results. While I certainly empathize with what you are going through my ONLY goal is to help you move past whatever obstacles are in your way.
I am already seeing a therapist so how are you different?
Therapy, is typically longer-term and digs deeper into a client’s past. Therapy is a healing profession trained and licensed to diagnose and treat mental, emotional, and psychological disorders. Coaching and therapy can and do complement each other very well. Breakup coaching fills a more present need, helping clients deal with the after effects and consequences of a failed relationship. You can look at it like coaching starts where therapy ends, making coaching a good fit for those going through a breakup.